Recent Topics

1 Mar 14, 2008 19:45    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

I recently moved my site to a new domain. Everything works just fine until I type in the new website address and the average load time is something like 12 seconds. It used to be 2 seconds. I have this nice little tool that shows me load times for everything from my host "godaddy". http://www.thedailystorm.com/blogs/perftest.php. We have set all the configs in the back office back to default and nothing has worked. Help please, I do not want to reupload all the software and things again.

2 Mar 14, 2008 20:21

Can you use this tool to show the performance of B2evo? Or does it only do it's own database query?

3 Mar 14, 2008 20:25

That is a good question, let me ask the guy who wrote it real quick. When you say b2 performance what exactly do you mean?

4 Mar 14, 2008 20:27

I'd like to know what part of B2evo takes so long to load.
Try setting $debug in /conf/_advanced.php to 1 (was 0) and it will output a long list with access times as well. Perhaps that gives you a clue.

Good luck

5 Mar 14, 2008 20:34

It does, let me give this to my developer.

6 Mar 15, 2008 14:40

So the site started loading perfectly fine about 17 hours after we switched everything to a new domain. Not sure what it was, but we combed the config files for hours.

Form is loading...