Recent Topics

1 Apr 17, 2008 05:32    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Hello,

I own a blogsite and the main blogger of the blogsite would like the blogsite to only be available to registered members, as there is sensitive material in it including writing pieces that she wishes not be stolen. At this moment I am using the directory protection and pretty much locking down the whole blogsite to anyone and anything that attempts to get to it, which works great for us, except for the fact that she uses Windows LiveWriter and cannot post when the protection is up, so we take down the protection when she is posting. Is there a way to make the blog password protected within b2evolution? Like so that nobody except registered members are able to view the posts? Thank you in advance for your help :)

2 Apr 17, 2008 06:53

Short answer: yes in a couple of different ways. Long answer: yes in a couple of different ways so I recommend you search the forums a wee bit as methods from the extremely simple to the amazingly simple have been shared frequently.

Wow. "short" actually technically is shorter than "long". It usually doesn't work that way for me. hm!

3 Apr 17, 2008 07:03

i was cruising about and found another of your posts about the private blogs, and enabled it, so i dont need the directory protection anymore. i just need Windows Live Writer to work now :P lol. I'm not a huge Microsoft fan, but the bloggers on my site are.

Form is loading...