Recent Topics

1 May 11, 2008 17:23    

My b2evolution Version: 1.10.x

Hi all:

I'm kind of stumped. How do I get rid of the "login" tab in the header? I'm using the Pixel Green skin and would like to only have my pages and the contact on the header when no one is logged in. I tried to look in the index.main.php file but couldn't find exactly where this would be or even what to do if I knew where it was located.

Is there an easy way to modify this? Here's my site url: www.savethelegs.com

Thanks in advance.

2 May 12, 2008 23:57

Check out the widgets page. There is a widget that says "Login link" or something.

Page Top, or Header Widget.

3 May 13, 2008 15:20

hi.

thanks for the reply. couldn't find anything. the closest i came to finding something is the widget manager, which is helpful but i couldn't figure how if i can get rid of the log in tab on the header.

any suggestions from others would be helpful. thanks in advance.

4 May 13, 2008 17:05

Same thing: it comes from a widget so go to your Blog settings tab, pick a blog, pick the Widgets subtab, then notice that you have some widgets in some containers. One of your containers is called "Menu" ... I think. Anyway it has one widget in it so click the name of that widget and see what it's all about.

One of your widgets is providing all the links you have in the line of links that ends with the login link. Find it and turn off the login link.

And there you go!

5 May 13, 2008 17:41

Ah!! I see now. Apologize for being a bit slow in realizing it was just simply a widget that was already installed. Thank you to both.

Form is loading...