Recent Topics

1 Jul 07, 2008 16:08    

My b2evolution Version: 2.4.2

1 -The images are automaticaly resize when created from Post (it is not only the view of the image which is resize but also a copy of the uploaded file store on the web server) It is resize to max 400 width or 320 height. Where can we change those size pixels parameters ?. I can't find them in the administration.

2 - The uploaded file always stay on the server. Can we also remove automaticaly the original file uploaded ? Is there a parameter ? When we have blogs with a very large amount of images, it would be usefull to not overload the server disk space.

3 - With images created from TAG image can we resize them automaticaly also ? (without modifying html code)

4 - Is there a pluggin where we can see directly images in the editor, without using Preview ?

2 Jul 07, 2008 17:00

balzane wrote:

1 -The images are automaticaly resize when created from Post (it is not only the view of the image which is resize but also a copy of the uploaded file store on the web server) It is resize to max 400 width or 320 height. Where can we change those size pixels parameters ?. I can't find them in the administration.

2 - The uploaded file always stay on the server. Can we also remove automaticaly the original file uploaded ? Is there a parameter ? When we have blogs with a very large amount of images, it would be usefull to not overload the server disk space.

3 - With images created from TAG image can we resize them automaticaly also ? (without modifying html code)

4 - Is there a pluggin where we can see directly images in the editor, without using Preview ?

..skins/_item.content.inc.php

// Default params:
$params = array_merge( array(
		'image_size'	     => 'fit-400x320',
		'before_url_link'  => '<p class="post_link">'.T_('Link:').' ',
		'after_url_link'   => '</p>',
		'before_more_link' => '<p class="bMore">',
		'after_more_link'  => '</p>',
		'more_link_text'   => '#',
	), $params );

you can copy this file into your own skin folder and customize just for it

2. so how are you gonna get the image displayed once you remove it from your server?

4. There are wysiwyg editors around.. search for it

3 Jul 07, 2008 17:37

"tilqicom" wrote:

balzane wrote:

2. so how are you gonna get the image displayed once you remove it from your server?

I keep only the resized image file (and compressed also) so space disk is safe.
My bloggers are children who don't care about this space disk problem and they upload mega files

4 Jul 08, 2008 15:45

balzane wrote:

I have understand a bit more. The skin (template) define which size image is used ; defined in index.main.php with fit-400x320 for example, and the real pixels parameters used with this size is defined in /blogs/inc/model/_file.class.php
I did not see anything in the administration to manage thoses sizes directly.

I have tried tinyMCE which work fine. The button for the smilies is not visible with the plugin. I must have to add a line in _tnymce.plugin.php for that.

Form is loading...