Recent Topics

1 Jul 27, 2008 21:48    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

1. I want to run phpBB3 with b2evolution (2.4.2) pretty much like this is set up here at this site: 'forums.website.com', while I want the homepage to be able to use the blogs with links at the top & side to other pages and the forum. How do I install directly to the root (website.com/)? Do i need to?
Nevermind, I got this one

2. I would like for the users to be able to use one login between the two programs (b2evo & phpbb). Logged in users to (b2evo) would be able to leave comments (or 'feedbacks') [those allowed can post blogs as well] and log into or be linked from a blog for further comments or posts to the phpBB forum without having to log into phpBB if already logged into b2evo. Is this possible?

2a. Is there a way to have a new thread created with the same name (and perhaps content) as a blog automatically for further discussion?

3. On some skins, it says "feedbacks" or "comments" at the bottom of each blog post. If I want it to say 'comments' instead, how do i change that to what i want it to say? Is it possible?

Form is loading...