Recent Topics

1 Aug 13, 2008 16:09    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Stats for b2evolution are showing nothing but browser *hits* for the past few days. There are hits are in the acceess logs from robots but they just aren't showing up. The browser hits seem a bit lower than normal as well.

I checked the database and searched for the googlebot ip 66.249.71.249, and it's not showing in the hitlog at all.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

*edited*

2 Aug 13, 2008 17:10

hi blargman and welcome to the forums..
afaik b2evo stats section does not claim any reliability, but i cant say it's totally crap either.. just take it as a 'for your reference' thing..google analytics does a fine job for stats as you may know, and there's also a plugin for easy inserting the code.. good luck

3 Aug 13, 2008 18:40

Thank you for the welcome. I guess if someone could clue me into what parses the access logs, perhaps I could look deeper into why it's failing. I'm not sure which script does this.

4 Aug 13, 2008 18:50

What version are you running? Have you or your host changed anything right before the stats started acting differently? Does your overall bandwidth consumption (stats from your host) indicate a drop or do they suggest "business as usual"?

5 Aug 13, 2008 21:31

b2evolution 1.10.3
bw consumption looks to be about the same. Changes made are none that i know of.

Form is loading...