Recent Topics

1 Aug 21, 2008 12:29    

My b2evolution Version: 2.4.x

Hi,

Apologies if this has been asked and answered before - I did a search but couldn't find anything relevant.

I've just installed b2evolution 2.4.2, and I'm now trying to import my old blog over from Wordpress 2.5.1. I'm getting this error:

MySQL error!

Unknown column 'sess_ID' in 'where clause'(Errno=1054)

Your query: Session::dbsave()
UPDATE evo_sessions SET
sess_data = NULL,
sess_ipaddress = 'my ip',
sess_key = 'my random key',
sess_lastseen = '2008-08-21 11:15:13',
sess_user_ID = 1

WHERE sess_ID = 1

I'm not at ALL database literate - can anyone explain what I should do, in words I might understand? I have access to the database through phpMyAdmin 2.10.0.2, which I've had for quite a long time. Should I be updating it maybe?

Thanks in advance for any help!

2 Aug 21, 2008 18:13

That's odd. sess_ID should be in evo_sessions.

Though the error message seems strange the importer looks like it was designed to import Wordpress 2.3 databases into b2evolution. Importing 2.5 database might give you problems.

If you can can you check what is currently in your b2evolution database? Specifically did you run the installer and were all the database tables created correctly? What is the table structure of evo_sessions?

3 Aug 21, 2008 18:30

Thanks for your reply Ian. Yes, sorry, I should have said before, I used the installer in the back office. All the tables were created correctly. The table structure in evo_sessions is:

Table structure for table evo_sessions
Field...Type..........Null.... Default
1....... char(1)....... No..... a
2....... char(1)....... No..... a
3....... char(1)....... No..... a
4....... char(1)....... No..... a
set.....char(1)....... No

Dumping data for table evo_sessions
1....... 2....... 3....... 4....... set

4 Aug 22, 2008 04:42

hmm, that's doesn't look right. If I get this right, the field names are 1, 2, 3, 4? There aren't any fields like sess_ID, sess_data, sess_ipaddress ... ?

Did you copy and paste this from phpMyAdmin? Where did you get this table structure?

You could try deleting your b2evolution database and starting over again.

Form is loading...