Recent Topics

1 Aug 23, 2008 15:50    

My b2evolution Version: 2.4.0
Skin: Simple Zen

Hiya.
I am trying to get MyBlogLog to work on my blog.

Their site says:

To get started, add the code below to your blog template in between the OPEN body (<body>) tag and the CLOSE body (</body>) tag and republish. The optimal place is just after the OPEN body (<body>) tag. Tracking will begin immediately after the code has been added to your blog. (Note: TypePad users, click here to add MyBlogLog scripts to your blog.)
<script type='text/javascript' src='http://track.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2008060501544945'></script>

I tried to go to index.main.php but I could not find the body tags. Where must I include the code?

Thanks!

2 Aug 23, 2008 17:42

Check out /skins/_html_header.inc.php for the opening body tag, and /skins/_html_footer.inc.php for the closing body tag. Or maybe the same file names in /skins/your_skin/ folder if you've got them. B2evolution will use those two files - first from /skins/your_skin/ if they exist, then from /skins/ if that is the only place it finds them.

3 Aug 23, 2008 23:53

Thank you so much! I have finally got it working. I am always happy with how quickly I get replies here.

Form is loading...