Recent Topics

1 Oct 17, 2008 18:26    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Hello,

I am the admin of a b2evolution 2.4.2 intranet instance. I ask my users to subscribe to those blogs they are more interested in by clicking on "Email subscription" so that they can receive a mail anytime someone updates the blog (post and comments).

This seems to be working fine as long as the post added is set as "Publlished (Public)" post. When a new post is set as "Protected (members only)" no mail at all is sent to those that are subscribed, however, any comment added to such post is then sent to those that are subscribed (this is normal).

Why is this happening?

Thanks for your support!

Jhonyleroy.

2 Oct 21, 2008 13:25

Nobody as any idea of why this is happening to me?

Thanks!

Jhonyleroy.

3 Oct 21, 2008 13:59

jhonyleroy wrote:

Nobody as any idea of why this is happening to me.

Hi honyleroy,

Frankly the answer is 'no' :p

If this problem persists and is reproducable then it's a bug and someone would need to take a look at that. Unfortunately I'm quite busy and will be for the next two weeks or so.

Good luck

4 Oct 22, 2008 00:52

Afwas wrote:

jhonyleroy wrote:

Nobody as any idea of why this is happening to me.

Hi honyleroy,

Frankly the answer is 'no' :p

If this problem persists and is reproducable then it's a bug and someone would need to take a look at that. Unfortunately I'm quite busy and will be for the next two weeks or so.

Good luck

Ok, thanks for the answer. If anyone else could let me know whether this is a bug or something Im doing wrong, than I would be extremelly happy ;-)

Regards,

Jhonyleroy.

Form is loading...