Recent Topics

1 Nov 04, 2008 10:24    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

Here is the error I get when completing an upgrade from 1.10 to the latest stable version (note: I upgraded from the root directory of my server to the root directory. Nothing was changed there):

Bad Request!
The parameters of your request are invalid.

If you have obtained this error by clicking on a link INSIDE of this site, please report the bad link to the administrator.

Go back to home page

Additional information about this error:
Illegal value received for parameter «c»!

The admin interface came up perfectly after running the upgrade script. I get a similair error when trying to select a skin. All of my old posts show up in the admin interface as they should.

Thoughts?

http://www.theparchment.org

2 Nov 04, 2008 13:21

Hi re4me,

Do try another skin. The original 1.10 skin you used is not compatible with 2.4.x.
This particular error with the <<c>> is reported earlier so a deep search of the forums may be helpful.

Good luck.

4 Nov 04, 2008 13:29

I searched for this error and could not find anything -- of course people do not leave very detailed subject lines so its probably there but I am not going to open every post ever written to find it.

6 Nov 04, 2008 13:43

Ya -- that is quite old. Version 1.9 or so.

7 Nov 04, 2008 13:50

Do upload a fresh install. Delete old files first (everything related to B2evoluion except /conf/ and /media/ BACKUP FIRST). That cures lots of errors reported in only a single install ;)

9 Nov 04, 2008 15:02

Go to Blog settings -> URLs and check Blog URL -> Explicit on index.php

10 Nov 04, 2008 15:09

Yep -- thanks! That was it.

Form is loading...