Recent Topics

1 Dec 04, 2008 17:03    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

Hello hello,

I use b2evo on my own blog but I don't try to do anything fancy with it. It is just two of us, both with full permissions to do whatever we want, with a basic two blog, one photoblog layout.

We are starting a new site and things are going to get more complicated because of the things we want to do. I wasn't sure if we could do some of the new things, so I was hoping to find help here.

1 - Let's say you have ten authors on your site. Is there a way to set it so that if one posts something, only he can edit it? If not, is there a way to get automatically notified if someone else edits it?

2 - Is there a way to put in some sort of rating system? Not to affect post order, just as a score, like with stars or numbers.

3 - Is there a way to make the page tabs at the top lead to another site? We would like a forum linked from one of the page tabs, if possible.

4 - How do "group blogs" work? I read everything I could find on them but I still can't quite figure out they are different from regular ones.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

2 Dec 04, 2008 22:37

1) yes .. takes a smidge of lateral thinking
2) yes, dunno how it works, but it's built in
3) yes, have a gander at the free html widget
4) ask toppie

¥

Form is loading...