Recent Topics

1 Jan 02, 2009 23:16    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

I recently updated my blog from 1.8 -> 2.4.5 and migrated it from a *nix box to a windows box. The windows box is my testing and config box. My problem is a repeated failure to login to the backoffice portion. I always end up getting: 1) The login window has expired. Please try again. 2) Either you have not enabled cookies or this login window has expired.

I have changed the $baseurl to be the correct address for the blog. I have also changed the $instance_name a couple times to no avail. I've reviewed the sessions folder set in the php.ini file and have verified that session data is being written there. However, i see no session file being created when I attempt to login to the backoffice.

In an attempt to figure out what is going on, I have been looking at password values set in the _main.inc.php file. Here is a snippet of what is being shown:
raw password: padding_padding_padding_padding_padding_padding_hashed_13716
login: tsukasa
pass_md5: 103102676c4af8b72731f5ee0acc9995
pwd_salt: rXDQCyONf55rUgkkALI3yqjDbyJKVpGDZ3JNNUiO9O2PIa6eQ2aIUTlSjbVtALtP
pwd_salt_sess:
transmit_hashed_password: 1
pwd_hashed: be85d302a21a9aaaafedc5beb6b7c5cc2b011cc3

Now I know the raw password is moved from form.pwd to form.pwd_hashed at submit time so that line above is not very meaningful. I'm betting the problem has to do with $pwd_salt_sess not being set which would mean a cookie problem.

If it is a cookie problem, I'm not sure where else to check. I've tried this on three different computers; all give the same results. Anyone have suggestions on things to look at or try out?

Thanks!
-Tsu

2 Jan 03, 2009 11:08

b2evo doesn't use $_SESSION

If you've tried playing with instance names then about the only other thing I can think of is the url you use, www && non-www are seen as different domains, only the $baseurl version will work correctly.

¥

Form is loading...