Recent Topics

1 Jan 25, 2009 16:05    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

B2evolution 2.4.5 installed successfully, databases seem normal as on screenshots. When I try to login, unusually simple graphics appears. After logging in the server(?) redirects from www.kreu.cz/htsrv/login.php to http://localhost/b2evolution/blogs/htsrv/login.php. I do not know how to change it. The username, MySQL server in conf/_basic_config.php should be correct.
Can you please advise me how to redirect/correct it. Thanks Y.

2 Jan 25, 2009 16:07

conf/_basic.config.php, change $baseurl to point to your domain ;)

¥

3 Jan 25, 2009 16:22

Salvation! Thank you very much! Would not guess you respond so fast!) I could get the basic skin and it works further, but after login, the following lower appeared:
Is it for reinstallation? I prey not, my server has terribly long answering time and does not copy subdirectories!!

Thank you!

Waarning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/ftponly/usr/gkreucz/web/inc/sessions/model/_session.class.php on line 157

Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/ftponly/usr/gkreucz/web/inc/sessions/model/_session.class.php on line 170

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ftponly/usr/gkreucz/web/inc/sessions/model/_session.class.php:157) in /home/ftponly/usr/gkreucz/web/inc/_core/_template.funcs.php on line 146

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ftponly/usr/gkreucz/web/inc/sessions/model/_session.class.php:157) in /home/ftponly/usr/gkreucz/web/inc/_core/_template.funcs.php on line 147

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ftponly/usr/gkreucz/web/inc/sessions/model/_session.class.php:157) in /home/ftponly/usr/gkreucz/web/inc/_core/_template.funcs.php on line 148

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ftponly/usr/gkreucz/web/inc/sessions/model/_session.class.php:157) in /home/ftponly/usr/gkreucz/web/inc/_core/_template.funcs.php on line 149

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ftponly/usr/gkreucz/web/inc/sessions/model/_session.class.php:157) in /home/ftponly/usr/gkreucz/web/inc/_core/_template.funcs.php on line 133

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ftponly/usr/gkreucz/web/inc/sessions/model/_session.class.php:157) in /home/ftponly/usr/gkreucz/web/inc/_core/_template.funcs.php on line 136

4 Jan 25, 2009 17:14

Crack open /inc/sessions/model/_session.class.php and make the following changes :

line 157 needs to look like this :

$old_callback = @ini_set( 'unserialize_callback_func', 'session_unserialize_callback' );

and line 170 needs to look like this :

@ini_set( 'unserialize_callback_func', $old_callback );

Save the file, re-upload it and see what your next bunch of errors are ;)

¥

5 Jan 25, 2009 17:53

everything seems to be ok! Thanks a lot! Found the following, but also a link to the manual. Will get into it.

The user's media directory «media/users/admin/» could not be created, because the parent directory is not writable or does not exist.
The blog's media directory «media/blogs/a/» could not be created, because the parent directory is not writable or does not exist.
The blog's media directory «media/blogs/b/» could not be created, because the parent directory is not writable or does not exist.
The blog's media directory «media/blogs/links/» could not be created, because the parent directory is not writable or does not exist.

Form is loading...