Recent Topics

1 Jan 26, 2009 11:52    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Hello, could you let me know if there is an agenda widget, please.

Many thanks

Mark

2 Jan 26, 2009 16:56

I have no idea what an agenda widget is, any chance of clarification ?

¥

3 Jan 27, 2009 00:11

It's on my list of things to do ;)

Get it? An agenda is on my list of things to do.

You know .... like an agenda *is* a list of things to do?

NM :(

So yeah what would this cool widget do? Maybe a place in your back office where you could add stuff to an agenda that shows up on the blog somewhere?

4 Jan 27, 2009 00:20

Thank god for clarification .. reassures me that I was correct in my decision to not buy a map :D

¥

5 Jan 27, 2009 06:38

Err, yes thats it. An agenda, not a calendar. Is agenda not a word in English these days? Like a planner, you know, a diary (as opposed to the current calendar which shows the dates posts are posted)

6 Jan 27, 2009 09:39

Okay cool. As you may have noticed, there isn't such a thing at this point in time. No one thought of it yet I guess.

I'm gonna watch this topic and when I get some spare time and progress on my current plugin project I'll see if I'm up to it ... unless someone else beats me to it.

BTW an agenda widget could also be something to organize work on the back end of the blog. Like draft deadlines and approvals and such. I'm pretty sure that is already part of the core (workflow) but I've never used that feature.

7 Jan 27, 2009 12:36

Might be worth glancing over the fence at [url=http://www.mantisbt.org/]Mantis[/url] for some ideas. It was designed as a bug tracker, but we use it as a general action tracker. It's got all sorts of scheduling, prioritisation, and task emailing capabilities. All PHP based too.

8 Jan 27, 2009 22:14

Must just be me ?

Future posts ++ calendar ?

¥

9 Jan 28, 2009 02:37

Oh snap!

So can the calendar wedgie be told "only show future stuff"? That would cover an agenda, though it wouldn't be textual.

10 Feb 28, 2009 16:09

Well I was thinking of like an event calendar or a diary like Outlook. You know ...

11 Mar 12, 2009 07:12

I'd just like to add my vote for a widget like this... I'm currently looking for a widget that maybe could work as a 'to do list', maybe combining the workflow stuff that's already in b2evo. Also, it would be nice if there was a percentage bar that you could show on the widget, which could be updated as you finish something on the list... Any chance of something like that being done?

12 Mar 13, 2009 04:49

Adding to Ed's ideas, it could be tied-in to the workflow feature. (Though I do not use it :p )

Form is loading...