Recent Topics

1 Jan 26, 2009 15:05    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

i made a blog and a test account and gave these group and user permissions to post to the blog :
[list]is member[/list:u]
[list]permission to read protected posts[/list:u]
[list]permission to post into this blog with protected status[/list:u]
[list]permission to post into this blog with private status[/list:u]

[list]and to edit own posts[/list:u]

level 1

TINY TEXT REMOVED - EdB

2 Jan 26, 2009 16:07

Hi there,
We're not myspace user so we don't need huge bloody text just to get the point huh? ;)

Goto admin > users : edit the relevant group and choose "visible admin link" ;)

¥

3 Jan 26, 2009 16:35

awesome. thanks!
is there a way to change the default backoffice skin?
like if a new user registers and goes to the back office it is a different one from the plain blueish one that always shows up (without them changing anything.)

?

4 Jan 26, 2009 16:51

As far as I know you'd need to hack the core to achieve that. The blue one's the best looking though ( and will be the only one available when 3.0 comes out )

¥ :roll:

5 Jan 27, 2009 00:08

I'll make a deal with you: get rid of the shouting in the top post and I'll share a secret thing I figured out about back office skins.

6 Jan 27, 2009 13:01

Actually I got a better idea: I'll just let you know what I found out one day. Delete the skins you don't want from your /skins_adm/ folder and it'll default to the only one left.

I think...

I deleted all but 'chicago' because I like that one.

7 Jan 27, 2009 15:54

thanks for the info!!!!!!!lol

9 Jan 28, 2009 02:42

WTF do you think you're being cute?

Piss off if you're going to play with text size for no damned reason. I'm forty seven years old and half blind and have more experience with answering questions about this software than you've ever imagined asking, and I have absolutely no desire to copy/paste your crap just so I can read whatever trivial little crap you can't figure out in four clicks.

Damned Fool!

You should try googling "behave like an adult" and see if you can figure out what it means.

Locking, because I really don't care what crap you feel like spewing in response.

Form is loading...