Recent Topics

1 Feb 07, 2009 21:54    

My b2evolution Version: 2.4.6

I upgraded from b2evolution 1.10.6 to 2.4.6. It seems to be working OK, but I cannot upload files. I get these error messages when I try. Can someone tell what is wrong?

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/remmons/public_html/myrocketship.com/blog/blogs/media/blogs/new//pfe_wye.xls) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/remmons/public_html/myrocketship.com/blog/blogs/inc/files/upload.ctrl.php on line 334

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/php4yfE8B' to '/home/remmons/public_html/myrocketship.com/blog/blogs/media/blogs/new//pfe_wye.xls' in /home/remmons/public_html/myrocketship.com/blog/blogs/inc/files/upload.ctrl.php on line 334

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/remmons/public_html/myrocketship.com/blog/blogs/inc/files/upload.ctrl.php:334) in /home/remmons/public_html/myrocketship.com/blog/blogs/inc/_core/_template.funcs.php on line 133

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/remmons/public_html/myrocketship.com/blog/blogs/inc/files/upload.ctrl.php:334) in /home/remmons/public_html/myrocketship.com/blog/blogs/inc/_core/_template.funcs.php on line 136

2 Feb 07, 2009 22:05

Make sure that the directory /blog/blogs/media/ and all subdirs are writable (777)

3 Feb 07, 2009 22:06

Nevermind!?

Somehow, the directory name for the upload did not exist. I created the needed directory, and the upload worked.

Thanks anyhow.

Form is loading...