Recent Topics

1 Feb 08, 2009 18:06    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

I was trying to figure out how to do a multi-page post, and eventually came across the <nextpage> tag.

Is there a complete list of tags that b2evolution supports?

2 Feb 08, 2009 19:42

Urm, that's a smidge like saying "how long is a piece of string"

The tags include native evo tags ( read more / no teaser / next page ), and then there's the core plugins, which include bbcode / smilies / video plugin / some other plugins that I never use

Add to that the fact that other plugins include their own tags and .... well, you get the picture?

Far easier to say "I'd like *this* functionality out of this crappy software, can it handle it or should I storm off and hit google" ? Those are the sort of questions we can answer all day ;)

¥

3 Feb 08, 2009 21:09

Thanks for your reply.

I can understand that b2evo is an extensible system with a potentially unlimited number of tags. There are many such systems, and a list of the tags or commands supported by the basic system, can prevent people from having to answer the same questions over and over. I hate to keep asking simple questions over and over if there is basic documentation listing the available tags or commands. However, I have searched and not found a list.

Right now, I would like to know if I can embed javascript in a post? I assume there must be a way since the Google Adsense plugin seems to do it.

4 Feb 09, 2009 07:49

To embed javascript you need to first meander over to admin > users | click edit on teh group of your choice and tick a few boxes ( which should be self-explanatory )

After that, just write it in a post like you normally would.

Dunno if there's a manual page that shows you all the default tags/commands as, like most people, I never read the manual :roll:

¥

5 Feb 09, 2009 15:50

Thanks for the info. I did not realize that b2evol suports regular Html tags.

Form is loading...