Recent Topics

1 Mar 11, 2009 05:16    

I was using pixlegreen skin and got this to work.

But now I have changed shins to a purple beauty skin and can't figure this out.

We have a page that I made using the code from the contact page, The page is separate from the blog so people can submit info about their dogs.

I can't get it to submit the information to the email, I keep gettting an error when I hit submit.

Here is the url
http://dogsaccessoriesblog.com

I don't know I have been tripping all day on this. It's probably something real simple.

Thanks
Brad West ~ onomoney

2 Mar 11, 2009 05:20

what's the error you get?

3 Mar 11, 2009 05:28

thanks for responding John.

I am getting "No recipient specified!"

4 Mar 11, 2009 08:53

</form>
<div style="height: 0pt;">
<input type="hidden" value="1" name="blog"/>
<input type="hidden" value="1" name="recipient_id"/>
<input type="hidden" name="post_id"/>
<input type="hidden" name="comment_id"/>
<input type="hidden" value="/index.php/dogsaccessories/?blog=1" name="redirect_to"/>
</div>

You need to move your </form> to the end of that snippet ;)

¥

5 Mar 11, 2009 15:44

Resolved

I knew that I was missing something real simple, Just needed another Blond to spot it,

Very cool, Much Thanks
Brad West ~ onomoney

7 Mar 11, 2009 15:54

One thing I love about b2 is i come here after beating my head against the wall all day, and the help and support is just incredible.

Just wanted to let you know that you are appreciated.

Thank you all for the great experience
Brad West ~ onmoney

8 Mar 11, 2009 16:33

Don't feel to special, it's because I set myself the goal of reaching 5,000 posts before the end of the month :D

¥

9 Mar 11, 2009 22:01

Oh that is how you are, I take a little extra effort to show my appreciation for the love and care that you all have for your loyal B2 users.

And you just out rightly tell me I'm being used. Now I feel dirty and belittled. You could have lied to me, that would have worked.

LOL!!

Keep this going and you will have your last few posts in no time.
Brad West ~ onomoney

10 Mar 13, 2009 05:24

BradWest wrote:

Oh that is how you are, I take a little extra effort to show my appreciation for the love and care that you all have for your loyal B2 users.

And you just out rightly tell me I'm being used. Now I feel dirty and belittled. You could have lied to me, that would have worked.

LOL!!

Keep this going and you will have your last few posts in no time.
Brad West ~ onomoney

Hehe :p

If you ended your post at "LOL!!" I would have understood it as returning back the sarcasm.

But you ended it with "Keep this going...." so I hope you didn't take it seriously. :p At least for me, it was sarcasm, although I could say it is partly true, but nonetheless a sarcasm.

11 Mar 28, 2009 18:10

20 posts in 3 days, I'm never gonna make it :(

¥

12 Mar 28, 2009 18:48

¥åßßå wrote:

20 posts in 3 days, I'm never gonna make it :(

¥

Tell ya what: every time I post something just reply with "yeah like he said" and you'll get there in a day or two.

er... maybe not *every time I post something* ;)

13 Mar 28, 2009 19:18

I only wanna reach 5000 huh? :|

¥

Form is loading...