Recent Topics

1 Apr 05, 2009 00:00    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

1. After updating, the backend still says "We recommended that you upgrade to version 2.4.6 "New Year" which is available for download here."

2. After updating, the following code is still at the bottom of the backend (it first showed up when I updated to 2.4.5):

dashboard/model/_dashboard.funcs.php' ); b2evonet_get_updates(); debug_info(); ?> 

3. On the "home" backend page (home being the blog you first see when you go to my site), the following code is at the bottom of the right hand column:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/comlist/public_html/inc/generic/model/_genericcategorycache.class.php on line 262

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/comlist/public_html/inc/generic/model/_genericcategorycache.class.php on line 224

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/comlist/public_html/inc/widgets/widgets/_coll_category_list.widget.php on line 267

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/comlist/public_html/inc/widgets/widgets/_coll_category_list.widget.php on line 278

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/comlist/public_html/inc/widgets/widgets/_coll_category_list.widget.php on line 279

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/comlist/public_html/inc/widgets/widgets/_coll_category_list.widget.php on line 290

Fatal error: Call to a member function dget() on a non-object in /home/comlist/public_html/inc/widgets/widgets/_coll_category_list.widget.php on line 297

Any ideas on how to clean this up?

2 Apr 05, 2009 07:08

Grab another b2evo 2.4.6 zip, and upload /inc and /skins_adm directories replacing old files (or better delete them from your server first)

Form is loading...