Recent Topics

1 Apr 29, 2009 18:20    

...which will override the back office setting?

I have a multiblog problem on my hands.

I am creating a template for several blogs on one page, using the multiblogs.php and noskin.php templates as my guides. I've had luck so far customizing tamplates, but I don't doubt my multiblog attempt is a little crude.

The issue is that the main blog (or whichever one comes first) dictates the "posts per page" of the rest of the blogs.

So, for instance, while I want the main blog to display only one per page (the "feature section"), I want the second blog to display many, and the third some middle amount. But since the first blog is set to 1 post per page , I only get one post of the second blog. Contrawise, if I were to use a blog set to 10 posts per page, then the blog I only want to show one will show all.

I figure there's something I can put in the template to make this easy...

you can sorta see what I mean [url=http://mostmodernist.com/blogjam/blogs/multiblogs.php]here[/url]

thanks for the helps!

2 Apr 29, 2009 18:55

multiblogs.php :

<h3>#2: <a href="<?php $Blog_B->disp( 'blogurl', 'raw' ) ?>"><?php echo $Blog_B->disp( 'name', 'htmlbody' ) ?></a></h3>
			<?php
			$BlogBList = & new ItemList2( $Blog_B, $timestamp_min, $timestamp_max, $posts );

Change $posts to the number of your choice ;)

¥

3 Apr 29, 2009 19:11

YAY

thanks!

Form is loading...