Recent Topics

1 May 27, 2009 17:33    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

Hi.

My blog contains only one language, so I dont see any reason to use language flag. Also I would want to get rid off value that says how much letters are in that post. Also I don't need that evenlope..

I tried to search documentation and forum, but didn't find answer. Or em I just stupid? 8|

2 May 30, 2009 07:55

Hi Nukkumatti. I have no idea if you are stupid or not because all I know is you have a blog and you want to remove stuff, searched, but didn't find your answer.

ANYWAY removing stuff is fairly easy, but it all depends on your skin. Without a link to your blog I can't guess at the exact bits, but I can offer an "in general" type of thing. The locale flag is easy: find in the appropriate file something that looks like

$Item->locale_flag( array(
		'before'    => '   ',
		'after'     => '',
	) );

and remove it. The file might be index.main.php OR single.main.php OR posts.main.php OR page.main.php OR all of them. Depends on your skin is the thing.

The wordcount is the same thing: find and remove something that looks like

$Item->wordcount();
echo ' '.T_('words');

The envelope is a contact link which you could remove from the skin OR just uncheck the box in your profile that allows people to contact you through the message form.

Hope it helps!

Oh and welcome to the forums :) :) :)

3 May 31, 2009 09:56

Oh thanks EdB! I managed to remove all those things! :p

Form is loading...