Recent Topics

1 May 28, 2009 16:44    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Why does my blog keeps on getting error above the page when I'm logged in. But when im viewing it without logging in, it ok. It says:

Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /www/uuuq.com/d/e/a/deauzif/htdocs/inc/sessions/model/_session.class.php on line 160

Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /www/uuuq.com/d/e/a/deauzif/htdocs/inc/sessions/model/_session.class.php on line 173

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/uuuq.com/d/e/a/deauzif/htdocs/inc/sessions/model/_session.class.php:160) in /www/uuuq.com/d/e/a/deauzif/htdocs/inc/skins/_skin.funcs.php on line 379

Here a screen shot: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/medic2/untitled-1.jpg

I also receive errors when logging in, after i press the Log In button.

2 May 30, 2009 08:07

That is very strange. I would almost say it is something to do with the evobar because that is the only thing that changes when logged in or not on the public side, but let's test some stuff and see...

Can you change your skin to an unmodified version of either 'custom' or 'evopress' and see if the problem remains? That would rule out or prove the skin itself as a problem. Another test would be to create a brand new blog and select an unmodified version of 'custom' or 'evopress' to see if maybe a widget (possibly from a plugin?) is making the error happen when you are logged in.

3 May 30, 2009 09:20

inc/sessions/model/_session.class.php ( approx 159 ) Change it to look a tad like this :

// Unserialize session data (using an own callback that should provide class definitions):
						//$old_callback = ini_set( 'unserialize_callback_func', 'session_unserialize_callback' );
						$old_callback = false;
						if( $old_callback === false || is_null($old_callback) /* disabled, reported with PHP 5.2.5 */ )
						{	// NULL if ini_set has been disabled for security reasons
							// Brutally load all classes that we might need:
 							session_unserialize_load_all_classes();
						}

¥

4 Jun 03, 2009 13:34

EdB wrote:

That is very strange. I would almost say it is something to do with the evobar because that is the only thing that changes when logged in or not on the public side, but let's test some stuff and see...

Can you change your skin to an unmodified version of either 'custom' or 'evopress' and see if the problem remains? That would rule out or prove the skin itself as a problem. Another test would be to create a brand new blog and select an unmodified version of 'custom' or 'evopress' to see if maybe a widget (possibly from a plugin?) is making the error happen when you are logged in.

hi EdB,

I have changed it to custom skin, but the problem still exist. I haven't tried making new blog, I will try it if I have free time. Thanks anyway.

hi ¥åßßå,

I don't know where to change those scripts, I am not good at php.

Form is loading...