Recent Topics

1 Jul 06, 2009 09:58    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Hi, hopeless case stumbling in the darkness ) Trying to upgrade the blog from something (0.9?) to I guess 2.x. I succeeded but was not able to upload the posts and galeries (some 150 - 200 piece) into to upgraded version. Than I discovered a way to do it thru html script and *.txt file. But it was to late, because for the sake of saving the blog I have already uploaded the previous version. The following appears now on www.kreu.cz

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/ftponly/usr/gkreucz/web/b2evocore/_class_dataobjectcache.php' (include_path='.') in /home/ftponly/usr/gkreucz/web/b2evocore/_class_blogcache.php on line 16

I do not have energy anymore to go thru lines of PHP.
Would you have any idea - hint - direction - where to proceed from this point?

BTW I asked my server provider to upgrade the PHP version which he did.

2 Jul 06, 2009 14:13

You get this error because you haven't uploaded all the files. Do you have a database backup?
I'd recommend you to stay with 0.9 for some couple weeks and then upgrade directly to 3.x

For now, to restore your 0.9 blog, grab the matching version from [url=http://b2evolution.net/downloads/index.php]here[/url], and upload [u]all[/u] files to the server replacing the old ones (don't replace config files and skins if you customized them).

Form is loading...