Recent Topics

1 Jul 19, 2009 22:45    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

So...despite the fact that I've no changes to my blog except uploading one image...when I went to do a new post just now I got this message...

Fatal error: Call to a member function get_url_path() on a non-object in /home1/creatjx5/public_html/timmystutor/inc/items/model/_itemlight.class.php on line 213

The post DID go through without a problem and appeared on the blog...and no one can see this but me...but...I don't want any errors.

I checked the line from the site...and the file from another of my blogs...the lines are identical. Last cartoon post was two weeks ago and I DID NOT have this error.

Can anyone tell me what's happening?

THANKS, Sue

2 Jul 20, 2009 00:48

something must have changed?

¥

3 Jul 20, 2009 01:53

Well...ahhhhh...yes. Something changed...but, I know that it was nothing that I did...I haven't made any changes to the blog other than uploading one photo. What I'm hoping is that someone can tell me either how to fix this problem...or...give me a hint as to what I should be looking for. This blog is actually four blogs that are all interconnected. If I have to reinstall...I'm looking at several days of setup getting all the externall pieces working as they were before the poltergist did whatever he...or she...did. BTW...it seems that this error occurs only when posting to blog #1 of the group...but not any of the others...if that helps.

Form is loading...