Recent Topics

1 Jul 25, 2009 06:16    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

Hi There,

I've tried entering a script into one of my posts (a Clickbank HopAd script) and for some reason, the paramters values are getting corrupted when the page is loaded.

An example of 2 of the parameters are:
hopfeed_affiliate="richardr01" ; hopfeed_affiliate_tid=""

These are getting changed to the following values when the page is loaded:
hopfeed_affiliate="richardr01″ ; hopfeed_affiliate_tid=" &#8221 ;

I've checked in the actual DB itself using phpadmin, and the values are being stored ok. So it's on the page load that the issue is happening.

Any suggestions would be very welcome, before I tear out what little is left of my hair.

Thanks - Richard

2 Jul 25, 2009 09:56

What's the exact code you're trying to use in your post?

¥

3 Jul 26, 2009 01:41

Hi,

The script I was trying to paste in is:

<script type="text/javascript">
hopfeed_affiliate="richardr01" ; hopfeed_affiliate_tid="" ; hopfeed_cellpadding=5 ; hopfeed_font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans Serif" ; hopfeed_font_size="9pt" ; hopfeed_font_color="#000000" ; hopfeed_tab1_title="Top Products" ; hopfeed_tab2_title="Marketing" ; hopfeed_tab3_title="Keyword Analysis" ; hopfeed_tab1_keywords="" ; hopfeed_tab2_keywords="internet marketing" ; hopfeed_tab3_keywords="keyword analysis" ; hopfeed_template_name="DEFAULT" ; hopfeed_active_tab_color="#11527B" ; hopfeed_inactive_tab_color="#D1DCEE" ; hopfeed_active_tab_font_color="#FFFFFF" ; hopfeed_inactive_tab_font_color="#000000" ; hopfeed_hover_color="#D1DCEE" ; hopfeed_border_color="#11527B" ; hopfeed_align="left" ; hopfeed_width=320 ; hopfeed_rows=5 ; hopfeed_fill_slots="true" ; hopfeed_link_target="_blank" ; hopfeed_path="http://richardr01.hopfeed.com" ; </script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://richardr01.hopfeed.com/script/hopfeed_widget.js"></script>

It works fine in a test html file.

Thanks

4 Jul 28, 2009 09:42

Hi,

Does anyone have an idea about this please?

Thanks

5 Jul 28, 2009 12:33

By any chance do you have the autolinks plugin installed?

If you do then try deactivating it and then clear your cache ( admin > tools > misc > delete pre-rendered cache ) and then view the post and see if it's fixed

¥

6 Jul 28, 2009 13:38

Apart from having the "illegal tag SCRIPT" warning, this posts just fine in b2 v3#

7 Jul 29, 2009 05:57

Thanks for your responses guys

I did have the autolinks plugin installed and did what you suggested Blonde Bimbo (I find it very difficult to address someone I've never met as "Blonde Bimbo"!), but it made no difference.

Guess I'd best get upgraded to v3 :)

Form is loading...