Recent Topics

1 Aug 13, 2009 10:37    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Hi...so the upgrade really scared me but it went relatively well and only some minor picky things to fix...except for one.

So I have a Tag Cloud

BUT when I click a tag the formatting on the page is not quite right...

Try this please lebzzzzz.com/blog2.php
Click a tag in the Tag Cloud

You'll get something like this page
http://www.lebzzzzz.com/blog2.php/tag/entrepreneuring:

Arrrrrgh! I noticed this because no amount of fiddling with a class for content_excerpt or excerpt which show when I view the source would move the text over the 12px it is on every other page...

Then I found this page with all of the html for the links showing...

That took me to _item.class.php where apparently my problem is that the routine is specifying text here and that it's important

But there's no way that anyone wants the code to be showing up in a post and it should be formattable

Obviously it needs to be text for another reason...but how can we accomodate needing text for whatever reason and formatted text for the web page

Please help!

2 Sep 05, 2009 15:59

Check your index.php file. If I remember correctly, all displays ($disp) that are not of "posts", "page", "single", are using index.php. I encountered this when I forgot to edit the skin's index.php file to match the actual layout.

You just have to adjust the files being called, like the IDs and CLASSs, Elements, and so on. If you open index.php it's all calling some other file ;)

I may be wrong, this is just what popped to my mind right now. If it isn't, then we'll look elsewhere :D

Form is loading...