Recent Topics

1 Aug 16, 2009 15:07    

My b2evolution Version: 3.3.1

Hi all,

I just updated my blog to the latest version and everything looks good so far. I do have one rather annoying but not so much critical issue. The EvoBar/Admin Bar drops down in a few occasions when pages are loading on the front end (main page, sometimes, and few other pages) of my blog and on even fewer occasions on the back end (post comment section). Here is a screen shot of the issue:
http://savethelegs.com/images/admin_bar.jpg

This happens when I use the old pixel green skin as well as the new 3.3.x pixel green skin (used right now).

Any thoughts?
Thanks in advance.

2 Aug 16, 2009 16:14

Update....now it's not doing it anymore...Not sure what the deal was, maybe a browser issue...I will update if this continues.

3 Aug 17, 2009 13:39

It was just a case of needing to clear your cache and cookies. Screwed me up for a bit to. :D

4 Aug 19, 2009 20:10

Just wanna chime in that it *might* be a browser issue. Using FF3.5.whatever and b2evo 247 I occasionally get teal blue dividers in my evobar. How weird is that??? And it pre-fills passwords on my profile page. And some characters (on any web) show up as little numbers in 4 little boxes. Stupid Browser is the cause in all three cases.

Form is loading...