Recent Topics

1 Sep 19, 2009 01:10    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

I hesitate to ask this because I think it's a dumb question and the answer has to be right there, in front of my eyes. But I couldn't find it, so...

How do I do to get the RSS feed for my blog to show only the title of the post? I want people to come to my blog to read the post, not to read it directly from the feed. I didn't think this way before, but now I have configured Facebook to create notes automatically using my feed as source, and, well, people started commenting the posts (notes) inside Facebook instead of in the blog comments section. This is doubleplusungood.

If the notes only contained the post title, people would have to click a link to the original post to read it, and then could comment right there, just like in the good old times.

advTHANKSance,
Sebastián

2 Sep 19, 2009 01:31

Depending on your version, Blog settings -> pick a blog -> Features subtab. Tick the radio button for the "titles only" option on the "what goes in the feeds" section.

3 Sep 19, 2009 02:13

I KNEW it was right there! I was looking for the setting in the Advanced tab, in SEO, in Feedburner... everywhere but in the right place.

Thanks, EdB!

Form is loading...