Recent Topics

1 Sep 27, 2009 13:17    

Hi all,

The National Capital Region, Region-3, Region-4A, and two other regions I can not recall, are in need of any donations from anyone. From the people I'm in contact with, high priority is Water (so in this case, money to buy bottled water); clothing; food; and vitamins, medicine.

I do not know tho who you can contact from your country, but what we know is that the American Red Cross is accepting any help for this case -> 18004357669

You can follow #Ondoy and #Ketsana (International Name) Tweets here: http://bit.ly/ZEwwJ

Thank you!

PS
We're okay here now. We're back on the ground/1st floor of our house, finished cleaning 6 hours ago. Last person I talked to before all hell broke loose - Walter! hehe :p

PS2 @Walter
I'll add you to the credits as soon as things settle down, and I cleaned up my backlog.

And yep scary... this was the first time the NCR (National Capital Region), almost 100% of it, was submerged in a flood. According to official reports, 6-hours of non-stop rain was the cause. But from our experience, it was 12-hours.

Regardless, this was the worst rainfall for over 40 years according to official reports. 13-15 inches.

Anyway ^_^

:: Hurricane Katrina rainfall = 380mm in Louisiana. Typhoon Ondoy/Ketsana rainfall = 410mm in Manila. pls help Philippines. ::

Form is loading...