Recent Topics

1 Dec 14, 2009 05:47    

My b2evolution Version: 3.x

Ok I must be really slow;

Windows7 client although that shouldn't matter. IE8 and FF3.5.5 both produce the same results.

I am doing a fresh install of the latest b2evolution 3.3.2 on a hosted server. After transfering the files to the server I then enter my domain in the address bar and I get the b2evolution Hello page, I click on the Install link and installation proceeds.

I receive the message the install complted and I can login with admin and the generated password.

I then ad a blog and set it as the default.

I then open a browser and enter my domain, and I still get the b2evolution Hello page not the defualt page. And if I bring up the default page from within the admin page I don't see anything saying I haven't set a default.

So what am I doing wrong? Why won't the default page display?

2 Dec 15, 2009 00:26

You should not upload the whole b2evolution package on your server. You should only upload the contents of the /blogs folders.

In other words, you shoul dnto have a blogs folder on your site. What's currently inside there should be directly at the root of your web server.

3 Dec 17, 2009 19:02

When you say the content of Blog should be in my root, do you mean / or /public_html

4 Dec 17, 2009 19:11

/public_html or /www or /htdocs

Form is loading...