Recent Topics

1 Dec 14, 2009 16:02    

My b2evolution Version: 3.3.2

I use Entrecard to promote my blog. I have an aggregate blog. The bulk of my traffic comes from Entrecard. As I would expect. Recently I discovered massive amounts of traffic on one of my blogs, the main one, coming from one IP address. But I don't know why. There is something wrong I think.

The referring site is amnitrust.com.

They don't show any links on their site to my blog, but they are showing up for pages and pages in my Referred B-hits. They seem to be loading an empty template of my site with no content. The address is full of numbers. Just the template and my sidebar content show when I access this address.

Does anyone know what's going on here?

2 Dec 14, 2009 16:07

blog_angel wrote:

My b2evolution Version: 3.3.2

I use Entrecard to promote my blog. I have an aggregate blog. The bulk of my traffic comes from Entrecard. As I would expect. Recently I discovered massive amounts of traffic on one of my blogs, the main one, coming from one IP address. But I don't know why. There is something wrong I think.

The referring site is amnitrust.com.

They don't show any links on their site to my blog, but they are showing up for pages and pages in my Referred B-hits. They seem to be loading an empty template of my site with no content. The address is full of numbers. Just the template and my sidebar content show when I access this address.

Does anyone know what's going on here?

Never mind. I figured it out, they are spamming my referrer list and I have blocked the bloody blastards!

I panicked. Still I am always glad to know that you guys and gals are available to help me.

Thanks muchly.

Form is loading...