Recent Topics

1 Dec 26, 2009 11:01    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Version 3.3.

When I go to the blog list and try to generate a static file from my aggregating blog, I get:

Warning: require(/home/nelson14/public_html/asymmetric) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/nelson14/public_html/inc/collections/collections.ctrl.php on line 299

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/nelson14/public_html/asymmetric' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/nelson14/public_html/plugins/evoamazon_plugin:') in /home/nelson14/public_html/inc/collections/collections.ctrl.php on line 299

Any ideas?

3 Jan 03, 2010 04:26

I disabled the Evoamazon plugin and added a blank asymmetric file. Still got:

Warning: require(/home/nelson14/public_html/asymmetric) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/nelson14/public_html/inc/collections/collections.ctrl.php on line 299

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/nelson14/public_html/asymmetric' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/nelson14/public_html/inc/collections/collections.ctrl.php on line 299

I may have to move all of my posts somewhere else, as I'm using too much CPU resources so I'd like a copy of them that's not in a database.

4 Jan 03, 2010 05:28

Use page cache instead of static files, it'll save you lots of recourses.
Open inc/_core/model/_pagecache.class.php and set cache time to 30 minutes $max_age_seconds = 1800;

Don't store stats for more than 2-4 days
Optimize your database once a week.

If nothing helps move to a better server ;)

5 Jan 03, 2010 08:45

Thanks a lot. I added a robots.txt and slowed Googlebot down a significant amount through webmaster tools. We'll see if that's enough. Also, Voila is a resource pig so I cut them out. I don't like the French anyways (Just kidding, Francois).

I'm already using B2's cache. I'll add the line you mentioned.

**update**

Added line. Works fine. I think that should do it. I have VPS which costs me about $50.00 a month so I didn't think I'd have issues, but I guess I was wrong.

Anyways, I'd still like the static file. I remember making one with my 1.85 version.

Form is loading...