Recent Topics

1 Dec 29, 2009 06:00    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

version 2.4.6

Okay, I have to move from Linux to WinServer 2003.

1. Installed PHP 5.3.1 at C:\php. Got to the end and the web browser page with all the checks showed no errors.

2. Installed MySQL Server 5.1 at C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.1. Got to the end with no errors.

3. From the command line I created the database "b2evo" with the simple create database b2evo; command

4. Fired up the install page for b2evolution and got the following error:

MySQL error!

The PHP MySQL module could not be loaded.

You must edit your php configuration (php.ini) and enable this module (php_mysql.dll).

Do not forget to restart your webserver (if necessary) after editing the PHP conf.

It seems that the database config settings you entered don't work. Please check them carefully and try again...

5. I checked php.ini and saw the line:
[PHP_MYSQL]
extension=C:/php/ext/php_mysql.dll

I am using root as my login for the db and the same password I used to create the db in the first place.

Any ideas?

PS. I can't get phpmyadmin to install either.

TIA! :?:

2 Dec 30, 2009 01:25

As you've not mentioned it, what web server are you using?

4 Dec 30, 2009 04:25

I really really need some help here

6 Dec 30, 2009 11:11

Have you tried creating a phpinfo.php file at all and running that - that would tell you whether the php has been installed on the webserver correctly.

<html>
<head>
<title> PHP Test Script </title>
</head>
<body>
<?php
phpinfo( );
?>
</body>
</html>

Afterwards, open your browser and type in the address to view that page. Something like... http://www.yourdomain.com/info.php

7 Dec 30, 2009 11:30

1) This is a server problem, not a b2evo problem
2) search google, it has something to do with the location of your extensions
3) Don't bump your posts, it's impolite and very annoying

¥

8 Jan 02, 2010 03:31

¥åßßå wrote:

1) This is a server problem, not a b2evo problem
2) search google, it has something to do with the location of your extensions
3) Don't bump your posts, it's impolite and very annoying

¥

Okay. Sorry if it appeared like I was bumping but I wasn't. Peace.

9 Jan 02, 2010 10:00

Have you managed to fix your problem?

IIRC on IIS6 you either need to copy the php/ext directory to /windows/ext/ and/or you need to edit the php.ini in /windows/ ... running phpinfo() will tell you where the ini file is that it's using

¥

10 Jan 02, 2010 14:00

I'm not using IIS here in the UK (using WAMP), but I've done this on one of my PCs in KSA and am sure that you need to set a /path variable somewhere under Windows for PHP.

Form is loading...