Recent Topics

1 Jan 30, 2010 19:46    

My b2evolution Version: 3.3.3

I have looked everywhere I can think of for an answer to this question, and can't seem to find it.

Does b2evo produce logs of it's errors? I have PHP errors turned on, MySQL is logging properly, but there are things that occur within the context of b2evo that aren't showing up in /var/log/messages, my phperror, or anywhere that I can find.

As a sysadmin, I'm used to digging through and correlating log files to track down the source of an error, and I'm flying blind with the problem I'm currently having with the Twitter plugin (it just stopped working after a couple of days; I've uninstalled it, cleared the cache, and reinstalled with no success).

I get no error message on the screen regarding the Twitter plugin, but it clearly doesn't post, and there's got to be a way to log the failure reason. I did notice on a recent post that the ping to ping-o-matic timed out, but I'm not having connectivity issues to twitter (I can lynx to it no problem).

Anyway, I'm confident if I could enable or knew where things were logged (if they are) outside of those logs I'd be able to figure this out.

Am I missing something regarding logs in the docs or am I reduced to putting echo statements into the plugin code?

Thank you so much!

Form is loading...