Recent Topics

1 Jan 31, 2010 23:58    

My b2evolution Version: 0.9.x

Hello B2evolution,

I have a site that is in b2evolution made by somebody that I only do host it but now this site has been hacked I have been able to recover the site but still I have a problem with the menus none of them is working I really need some help from some one.

The site is really private I would n0t make it public if possible anyone that could help me please PM me or reply back I will pm you the web address.

Thank you,
n0tird

2 Feb 01, 2010 13:54

Will any one reply and ask me for the link please it is just a problem with the index.php file I would really appreciate some help.

I wait from b2evolution experts since this is for them just 1 min so please help me.

Thank you,

3 Feb 01, 2010 19:10

You'll be extremely lucky to find a 0.9.x expert on the forums, current versions are 2.4.7 && 3.3.3

¥

4 Feb 02, 2010 00:48

¥åßßå wrote:

You'll be extremely lucky to find a 0.9.x expert on the forums, current versions are 2.4.7 && 3.3.3

¥

even if you dont know a bit about that guy, take a look at his join date, post count and all, if he is saying the above, you really gotta be out of luck.

Read your pm, i d love to help you, but i have joined the community at 2007 where early 2.x state, so i wouldnt know about 0.x series..

Depending how worse the situation is; you can still try upgrading or exporting your data and importing to a new install, where the latter is a bit more difficult.

As you say your only problem is with the looks -menus - and not the data, i would highly recommend you switch to a default skin (custom,basic) and upgrade to one above stable version

5 Feb 02, 2010 15:50

Can I please have your msn id or skype id or any chat you use so I can give you access to my page I sent you an pm but it still on outbox it is not comin' so please give me your id I'll send you full access to the page.

Thank you,

6 Feb 02, 2010 16:29

You'd probably have more chance if you pm'd me, I've run a 0.9.x install in the past so I'm probably the nearest you'll get to an expert

Minimum requirements :
web url (duh, obviously )
admin login for blog in question
ftp login for server in question ( although ssh would be cooler )

Note : I'm a smidge busy at the moment, so don't expect an instant answer.

I seriously advise you to consider upgrading though ( to 2.4.7 )

¥

7 Feb 02, 2010 16:51

Well I have tried to PM you aswell it is still on outbox please add me to skype or msg me your skype id.

My skype id is.
driton.dritoni

8 Feb 02, 2010 17:12

¥åßßå wrote:

Note : I'm a smidge busy at the moment, so don't expect an instant answer.

based on the details you sent me you're hosted with servage? ... I personally would never host with them because even their vps's are hackable ( I speak from experience ) ... I'm sure they have millions of happy customers.

i don't share my skype/msn ... mainly cos I don't have them ... but you can usually find me on irc @ freenode.net

¥

Form is loading...