Recent Topics

1 Feb 01, 2010 16:42    

My b2evolution Version:

... changing the link from top of the post to the bottom?

Link to my blog: www.sobrenada.org

You can see on the posts that the link is located at the top of the post.
I want to put that on the bottom of the post.
AND, IF POSSIBLE, change automatically the whole (ugly) link adress to a more friendly word like... LINK.

Thanks in advance,

2 Feb 01, 2010 23:11

open up your skin folder and depending on your skin version the file would be called index.main.php. Open that up and find your way to the mainlist array, there is where you will find where the permalink gets built. hope this helps, and yes you can change the text to say whatever you want!

3 Mar 19, 2010 14:36

Well, I just fiddled a little with this.
I could not find anything related to the permalink.
Also, just to clarify, I'm not talking about the permalink, but the "Link" feature we are able to insert for new posts.
I just want to place it on the bottom of the post, and change the entire URL to something like "LINK".
Could not find anything about it on the index.main.php :(

mochababy wrote:

open up your skin folder and depending on your skin version the file would be called index.main.php. Open that up and find your way to the mainlist array, there is where you will find where the permalink gets built. hope this helps, and yes you can change the text to say whatever you want!

4 Mar 24, 2010 16:04

Just a quick bump, because I really cannot solve this issue. I could not find anywhere the line where the url link is supposed to be. The item_content.inc.php does not exists anymore on 3.3.3 (well, exists, but is deprecated).

Sobrenada

5 Mar 24, 2010 16:27

What makes you think the file is deprecated?

It's the one you need to edit btw ;)

¥

6 Mar 26, 2010 20:44

On my skin (glossyblue), when I open item_content.inc.php, its contents are:

<?php
/**
 * Deprecated. This fiule can be deleted.
 * This file is only provided in order to override previous versions of this file in previous versions of this skin.
 */
if( !defined('EVO_MAIN_INIT') ) die( 'Please, do not access this page directly.' );

require dirname(__FILE__).'/../_item_content.inc.php';
?>

So I presumed it is deprecated. I did not deleted it, by the way.
Should I replace it with other, i dunno, updated file?

¥åßßå wrote:

What makes you think the file is deprecated?

It's the one you need to edit btw ;)

¥

[/code]

7 Mar 27, 2010 00:06

Delete this file, then copy the one from /skins/ directory and edit it.

Form is loading...