Recent Topics

1 Feb 04, 2010 17:36    

My b2evolution Version: 3.3.3

Ok, just installed the latest version, I can log in and see the admin stuff, but none of the blogs work. I get the "The skin [1] set for blog [Blog B] does not exist. It must be properly set in the blog properties or properly overriden in a stub file." on ALL of the sample blogs, without me changing any of the skins. I have tried to go in and change to any of the pre-installed skins, they all give me the same message. I even tried downloading and installing a new skin, same message. I'm not sure what to do next. I can't tell if my CHMOD settings are wrong, but I don't want to start messing with that and leave something open that doesn't need to be.

My address is http://www.dubird.net/b2news/blogs/ if that helps.

2 Feb 04, 2010 19:23

Appears to be working now?

If so, what cured it for you? ( will help future panicers )

¥

3 Feb 04, 2010 19:39

Deleted it, switched the FTP transfer from ASCII to Binary, then reinstalled. I'm not sure why that made a difference, but it's doing fine now.

4 Feb 20, 2010 17:04

Ok, for some reason, I've got this error again. Cleared my cache, restarted my browser, still there. It was working yesterday with no problems. I went straight to the admin panel today and changed the skin on the new blog I created a few days ago, and now I'm getting that error on ALL of them. I haven't changed anything else, so I'm not sure why I'm now getting this error after everything was working properly.

Form is loading...