Recent Topics

1 Feb 18, 2010 15:47    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

there is an link in the sidebar upper right corner where anybody can switch to the next side of the blog and back. But the Links are not the links from all other bloglinks ... there is only /blog/blog1.php ... not the hole domain.

where can i change it? because it has to be like "http://domain/index.php?main=blog&.........." the other links are fine.

2 Feb 19, 2010 01:56

Check the blog base url for the blog in question, which can be found in Blog Settings > URLs tab.

4 Feb 21, 2010 23:50

Guys? i realy need your help!

5 Feb 25, 2010 09:53

Does nobody have an idea?

6 Feb 25, 2010 11:41

You expect us to help you with an unknown domain?

¥

7 Feb 25, 2010 19:47

the Domain is not the problem in this case ;)

Its an b2evo internal thing but i can´t find it.

This exampel URLs shows the Problem.

8 Feb 25, 2010 23:55

Are you sure you selected the correct 'Blog Base URL' in the setting? Double check 'URL Peview' just underneath the options. Is that what you want? As far as I know, all links are generated based on this setting.

For the links in your sidebar, are you using standard widgets, or they're manually typed in the skin or you're using a widget where you manually typed in the html for the link?

9 Feb 26, 2010 16:51

ALL other Links on the site have the right syntax.

and the preview is allright too. That was expected because ALL other links are fine ;)

But the sidenavigaton "1,2,3,4...." on top or the buttons "next" and "bevor" in the sidebar are wrong.

i dont know any widget. but i stil think that there must be an widget that i cant find?!?

which application makes this navigation?

here are the php codes with wrong links:

// -------------------- PREV/NEXT PAGE LINKS (POST LIST MODE) --------------------
			mainlist_page_links( array(
					'block_start' => '<p class="center"><strong>',
					'block_end' => '</strong></p>',
					'links_format' => '$prev$ :: $next$',
   				'prev_text' => '&lt;&lt; '.T_('Previous'),
   				'next_text' => T_('Next').' &gt;&gt;',
				) );
			// ------------------------- END OF PREV/NEXT PAGE LINKS -------------------------

// -------------------- PREV/NEXT PAGE LINKS (POST LIST MODE) --------------------
		mainlist_page_links( array(
				'block_start' => '<p class="center"><strong>',
				'block_end' => '</strong></p>',
   			'prev_text' => '&lt;&lt;',
   			'next_text' => '&gt;&gt;',
			) );
		// ------------------------- END OF PREV/NEXT PAGE LINKS -------------------------

10 Feb 26, 2010 17:01

Oh I misinterpret your question. :oops: I thought you meant the link to other blogs. Sorry I don't know the answer to that one, since it's all auto-generated. You need b2evo expert to advise where to hack the code to get the correct url.

11 Feb 26, 2010 17:03

damn :(

i am confused because all other links works fine :( That must be an bug or something like that.

12 Feb 26, 2010 20:31

BigWhoop wrote:

the Domain is not the problem in this case ;)

Seems to be the only domain with this problem

¥

13 Feb 28, 2010 17:02

I would find it good if you would help!

no "blabla"!

14 Feb 28, 2010 18:08

Ok, let me try and make a helpful post :

*IF* I had a domain I could see your problem and work out several things, evo version, baseurl, exactly how your link is screwed and what it takes to fix it.

Without your domain I can do none of those, so I can't help you.

As you're loathe to give out your real domain I'm a tad loathe to work my bollocks off trying to solve your problem with a crystal bloody ball.

The *really* bad news is, now I can't be arsed helping you even if you do give a real url.

Good luck solving your problem

¥

15 Mar 01, 2010 00:50

¥åßßå wrote:

*IF* I had a domain I could see your problem and work out several things, evo version, baseurl, exactly how your link is screwed and what it takes to fix it.

Without your domain I can do none of those, so I can't help you.

¥

I don't know why BigWoop is not giving out the real domain, but there are times when we ask for help and cannot give out domain due to many reasons. I for one use b2evo in some Intranet projects and when it's Intranet, it's not available to the public or it simply does not have internet presence.

I'm not trying to have a go at you. I just hope you understand that there are times it's impossible to give out a domain. :) The best people can do is trying to describe their situation as clear as possible so that people can try to reproduce on a demo site and help. I don't know if it's just me, I misinterpret the problem... :( It's to do with page list. After checking my blogs, the url for the page navigation list doesn't seem conforming with the blog base url.

BigWhoop wrote:

Thanks for your reply.

Blog-Basis-URL: http://www.DOMAIN.de/index.php?main=blog

but the Link on the page is: http://DOMAIN.de/blog/blog1.php?paged=2

BigWoop, I really think you should double check blog base url. I've done several tests with different options, and what you have given here contradicts - I'm not sure if you mistyped the blog base url. It seems 'Explicit param on index.php' was selected, but the url for the page for this option is not ....blog1.php?paged=2, which is the result if option 'Relative to baseurl:' was selected. Note that you mentioned in your original post that you're using V2.x and I tested with V3.3, not sure if this is a version issue.

Do you have more than 1 blogs? If you do check that you have selected the correct blog when you do blog settings. <-- I was hit with a problem and took me a while to work out that I was working on the wrong blog all the time!

If everything are fine, then only experts can help you. If giving out the domain is an issue on the forum and if it's available publicly, perhaps you can ask if you can PM them the url to have a look? A lot of times it's easier to support with things people can look at.

16 Mar 01, 2010 14:02

iceblock wrote:

I don't know why BigWoop is not giving out the real domain, but there are times when we ask for help and cannot give out domain due to many reasons. I for one use b2evo in some Intranet projects and when it's Intranet, it's not available to the public or it simply does not have internet presence.

I know, but they didn't mention it being intranet or anything else, just insisted that their domain was not a problem ;)

iceblock wrote:

I'm not trying to have a go at you.

No worries, I have a very thick skin :D

iceblock wrote:

If everything are fine, then only experts can help you.

Funny enough, I was trying to help them before but they blew that chance huh? ;)

¥

17 Mar 11, 2010 14:48

Hi guys :)

there must be an solution for this problem.
navigate to the sites with the calandar or weekpreview is not a good thing.

thanks iceblock for your help. I understand what you are saying but when all other links work fine this cant be an problem with the base url or?

only the navigate buttons dont work correctly :( very confusing

PS: the version is "b2evolution 3.3.3"...but i cant chose this version here :)

For security reason i hate to give out urls public. But when there is no other way you can find the blog here:

http://www.rebekkakaiser.de/index.php?main=blog

The sitenavigation is disabled i will enable it in 5 minutes.

19 Mar 15, 2010 21:55

that cant be true.

Here must be someone they can solve this problem :(

Form is loading...