Recent Topics

1 May 25, 2010 19:43    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Hello!

I have had www.hskhelsingborg.se up and running for some time now.

All of a sudden the text that we write in the textfield does not show up when posted.

This has lead to that all the users type their whole message in the title instead. Take a look. Does not look so good

I have tried different users and also different skins. It's still the same.
The old posts (before the problem occured) are still lying there untouched. So it seems that the table where the message should be somehow have crashed and that we can not write anymore in to it.

Any help would be highly appreciated!
I totally stuck, and the users are getting pretty tired of it.

add me on msn fredrik.carlsson1@h o t m a i l . c o m, then I can explain more exactly

3 May 27, 2010 14:07

did you recently upgrade or anything ?

By the way, this is a bug candidate i belive, cause i had the same issue on my local install recently, and reinstalling from scratch did not work, i have even tried installing 2.x and 3.x versions and results were same..

So it points to a server issue, not necessarily server fault or misconfig but it has something to do with server&b2evo incompatibility ... Try duplicating your install on another server and see if the problem persists

4 Jun 07, 2010 21:21

Hello,

I have not done anything with the site. I am not using it, and the other member who write, they have no permissions to change anything what so ever. So the question is, is this a server problem?

5 Jun 07, 2010 23:00

Either the database is corrupted or your blog is hacked.
Backup the database and update b2evo to 3.3.3

Don't forget to [u]delete all files[/u] except for media and custom plugins, you shouldn't leave config files since they are usually modified by hackers, just retype your DB credentials during update.

Form is loading...