Recent Topics

1 May 31, 2010 10:00    

My b2evolution Version: 3.3.3

when i try my blog in local host I get the following error messages:

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Asia/Riyadh' for 'AST/3.0/no DST' instead in /Users/kskhater/Sites/blog/inc/sessions/model/_session.class.php on line 215

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /Users/kskhater/Sites/blog/inc/sessions/model/_session.class.php:215) in /Users/kskhater/Sites/blog/inc/sessions/model/_session.class.php on line 222

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Asia/Riyadh' for 'AST/3.0/no DST' instead in /Users/kskhater/Sites/blog/inc/items/model/_itemquery.class.php on line 628

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /Users/kskhater/Sites/blog/inc/sessions/model/_session.class.php:215) in /Users/kskhater/Sites/blog/inc/_core/_template.funcs.php on line 168

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /Users/kskhater/Sites/blog/inc/sessions/model/_session.class.php:215) in /Users/kskhater/Sites/blog/inc/_core/_template.funcs.php on line 182

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Asia/Riyadh' for 'AST/3.0/no DST' instead in /Users/kskhater/Sites/blog/inc/sessions/model/_hitlist.class.php on line 127

But the blog runs Ok over the net.

Any ideas.

Many thanks.

2 May 31, 2010 14:59

most likely, you have "display errors: On", on your local server, while most of the shared hosting providers set it to "Off"

3 May 31, 2010 16:22

How do I change that and where?

4 May 31, 2010 18:48

kskhater wrote:

How do I change that and where?

are you using any server packages like WAMP ? If so, you can just click on the taskbar icon to the below right and hover PHP > php settings..

Otherwise, you can always edit your php.ini file with a decent editor to set it off.

5 May 31, 2010 20:08

No, I'm not using any package but native Mac appache and php. The problem is I cannot find php.ini even though phpinfo.php shows it to be in /etc.

It very strange.

Many thanks.

Form is loading...