Recent Topics

1 Jul 15, 2010 03:03    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Hello,

Thanks in advance for any help i get and I apologize for not being the most technically advanced person but I can't seem to figure this one out.

I uploaded the /blogs/ folder to the site and ran the installer. Now I am getting errors on every page.

Php says its 5.x and mysql is 5.0
My host is GoDaddy

I set up the config file just as instructed and it wrote all the tables to the database....

Http://precisionav.net/blogs/ is the root directory for the blog.

this is what I am getting on the main index page...

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/b/r/i/briannsx/html/blogs/conf/_basic_config.php:1) in /home/content/b/r/i/briannsx/html/blogs/inc/sessions/model/_session.class.php on line 222

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/b/r/i/briannsx/html/blogs/conf/_basic_config.php:1) in /home/content/b/r/i/briannsx/html/blogs/inc/_core/_template.funcs.php on line 168

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/b/r/i/briannsx/html/blogs/conf/_basic_config.php:1) in /home/content/b/r/i/briannsx/html/blogs/inc/_core/_template.funcs.php on line 182

Any help would be greatly appriciated.
Thanks!

3 Jul 15, 2010 18:35

I think it's easier.
Make sure there's no space or line breaks before <?php and after ?> in /conf/_basic_config.php

4 Jul 20, 2010 01:29

I tried both of the above suggestions and I am still having the same problem.

Any other ideas I can try?

Form is loading...