My b2evolution Version: Not Entered
Top of the morning -
apparently Twitter did some authentication changes and that's killed the plugin ... anyone have any ideas on getting it working again?
Starting August 31, all applications will be required to use “OAuth” to access your Twitter account.
* OAuth is a technology that enables applications to access Twitter on your behalf with your approval without asking you directly for your password.
* Desktop and mobile applications may still ask for your password once, but after that request, they are required to use OAuth in order to access your timeline or allow you to tweet.
What does this mean for me?
* Applications are no longer allowed to store your password.
* If you change your password, the applications will continue to work.
* Some applications you have been using may require you to reauthorize them or may stop functioning at the time of this change.
* All applications you have authorized will be listed at http://twitter.com/settings/connections.
note for me, there is nothing at all in that applications menu.