Recent Topics

1 Oct 23, 2010 16:24    

My b2evolution Version:3.3.3

I upgraded from 2.4.7 to 3.3.3. I have a backup of my database and blog and could revert if needed, but would like to try getting this to work.

The upgrade appeared to complete successfully. When I access my blog the heading is there as well as the sidebar, but no posts appear. If I look in Admin all the posts are present. If I look under archive in the blog it correctly lists all posts. I just can't see them.

I've tried changing to other skins, but haven't found one that displays the posts.

I transferred my old skin folder to the upgraded installation, as well as the baisc config file. Is there something else I should be using from the old version?

I would appreciate any help.

Jeff

2 Oct 23, 2010 18:55

I transferred my old skin folder to the upgraded installation, as well as the baisc config file.

You should only copy your customized skin e.g. /skins/myskin/ folder if it's not shipped with b2evo.

3 Oct 23, 2010 19:52

Thanks Sam.

I am using a customized skin.

I did, however find out the problem. After installing the updated version I had forgotten the need to increase php memory. I added that to the conf/_advanced.php file and everything started working again.

Jeff

4 Oct 23, 2010 20:07

This doesn't mean that it's ok to copy the whole /skins/ directory from older version ;)

5 Oct 24, 2010 05:28

I only brought over the custom skin. I left rest of the skin folder the way it was after the upgrade.

Form is loading...