Recent Topics

1 Jan 14, 2011 01:15    

My b2evolution Version: 4.0.3

How would I go about removing the links from the upper right corner of my blog? The links I'm talking about are the ones to the different blogs. What i'm trying to do is create an index page for the blog that will list all the recent posts by each user. I'm going to have a large number of members on the blog so that list will get very large.

2 Jan 14, 2011 01:19

Disable or remove the Public Blog List widget from the "Blog settings" -> "Widgets" tab.

3 Jan 14, 2011 01:27

no luck. I removed the widget from each of the blogs that are currently there and it's still showing up. I realoaded the containers and the skin as well.

4 Jan 14, 2011 01:37

Welcome to the forum!

Can you be more specific, what skin are you using? A link to your blog is worth a thousand words ;)

5 Jan 14, 2011 01:45

I'm using the pyrmont skin. When i try and post the address of the blog it wont let me post. It's on a free host at the moment. Ultimately i'm trying to get the links to each individual persons' blog off the page. Then use a widget to list the titles off all the recently posted blogs from all users.

Edit: Ok i managed to find the problem with the links. It was set to index them on the list of public blogs. Now on to the task of scouring the forums for a custom index page that will show all the recent posts by all members

6 Jan 14, 2011 07:19

In Pyrmont skin Blog list widget is hard-coded in skin, so just remove the following block from index.main.php

<div class="blog_list">
  <?php
  // START OF BLOG LIST
  skin_widget( array(
		'widget' => 'colls_list_public',
		'block_start' => '/&nbsp; ',
		'block_end' => '',
		'block_display_title' => false,
		'list_start' => '',
		'list_end' => '',
		'item_start' => '',
		'item_end' => ' &nbsp;/&nbsp; ',
		'item_selected_start' => '<span class="selected">',
		'item_selected_end' => '</span> &nbsp;/&nbsp; ',
	  ) );
  ?>
</div>

Now on to the task of scouring the forums for a custom index page that will show all the recent posts by all members

I remember this was covered on this forums already, try to search.

Form is loading...