Recent Topics

1 Feb 12, 2011 22:27    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

Hi...I am trying out linkworth on my blog...they have some instructions I need help with. I am using a modified version of glossyblue skin and need to know which file to modify the php in to make this work...below is the code they want modified. Thanks in advance...

1. Copy and paste the following code at the beginning of the text where you want the context ads to appear.

<div id="lw_context_ads">

2. Copy and paste the following code at the end of the text where you want the context ads to appear.

</div>

3. Copy and paste the following code before the </body> tag

<style type="text/css">
.lw_cad_link:link {
text-decoration: underline;
border-bottom: 1px;
}
.lw_cad_link:visited {
border-bottom: 1px;
}
.lw_cad_link:hover {
border-bottom: 2px;
}
</style>
<script language="javascript" src="http://www.linkwords.net/context-ads/context_ads.php?prt_website_id=72"></script>

2 Feb 17, 2011 13:34

(1) & (2) depend on where you want your Ads to appear. Since you don't say, I can't say.

(3) Most likely you can put that code in _html_header.inc.php of your skin. If you don't have that file in your skin, copy the one from /skins/ directory into the glossyblue directory and add the code there.

3 Feb 17, 2011 18:08

Ok Thanks..I think I can figure it out from there...basically I want to use linkpost in my actual Posts to create links from certain keywords...however since those things can get annoying I don't want it to cover the whole post.

Form is loading...