Recent Topics

1 Apr 13, 2011 20:18    

My b2evolution Version:

current version: 4.0.5
url: http://jud.sinton.ca/blog.php

I don't know exactly when this started but suddenly I can't post anything. I can login and use most of the admin screens just fine, but when I click "new post" I am prompted for a login again. I can successfully log in, and I'm placed in the post editor dialog. However, clicking save, save & edit or publish will bring up another login page - and when I log back in, I'm back on the post list screen with no trace of the new post anywhere.

I don't seem to get the login requests while navigating the rest of the admin screens.

I've tried using different pcs, different browsers, different back-office skins, I created a separate new admin user, I created a new blog on the same b2evo install, disabled all plugins - nothing helped. The only way I could get it to work was by creating a second separate b2evo install in a different directory (which did work, but doesn't help on my "real" existing blog).

The error_log doesn't show any errors. This started on 4.0.3, and I upgraded to 4.0.5, but that also did not help.

The session timeouts are set sufficiently large (2 days) that it can't be a session timeout issue.

Currently hosted on bluehost.

I'm really stumped - any thoughts? I'm very grateful for any suggestions you might have!

2 Apr 21, 2011 14:26

I'm still quite stumped by this .... any suggestion would be very welcome!

Form is loading...