Recent Topics

1 Apr 25, 2011 22:44    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

It seems the ones online I can find are for b2evo 2x versions and no longer work to port the DB over to wordpress, unfortunately I need to move over to WP for the iPad functionality, but have about 1000 posts that need to go aswell :(

3 Apr 27, 2011 02:00

No blogs returned from the b2evolution database! SELECT blog_ID,blog_name,blog_stub,blog_description,blog_shortname,blog_links_blog_ID FROM `evo_blogs` WHERE blog_ID IN () ORDER BY blog_ID

is the error i get using the current script thats floating around thats very out of date, im assuming there is no simple way to roll back the b2evo database structure to the older versions this script knows

4 Apr 27, 2011 02:04

The statement above should work as long as you really have "evo_blogs" table and not something like "blah_blogs".

This query will get all properties from all blogs.

SELECT * FROM evo_blogs ORDER BY blog_ID ASC

5 May 18, 2011 19:16

sam2kb wrote:

I will create a b2evo > WP exporter one day

Is that day anytime soon ? :D

6 May 18, 2011 19:47

I have recently configured a multidomain WP website for a client, spent a good hour reading through manuals and various user posts. Now I can say for sure that WP sucks badly. I wish a good luck to users who leave b2evo for WP ;)

Is that day anytime soon

Probably next time I get a WP-related project.

7 May 18, 2011 22:02

sam2kb wrote:

I have recently configured a multidomain WP website for a client, spent a good hour reading through manuals and various user posts. Now I can say for sure that WP sucks badly. I wish a good luck to users who leave b2evo for WP ;)

I wish the same luck to people sticking with b2 :D Good luck getting support and manuals.I know, it's like Sophie's choice; you gotta give sth up in both ends

I wish it havent come down to this...I still have many things about b2 in my mind However; everytime i wanted to do sth for b2, i got stuck somewhere and docs really sucked.No need to say anything about the forums.

Is that day anytime soon

Probably next time I get a WP-related project.[/quote]

Form is loading...