Recent Topics

1 Jul 29, 2011 16:28    

I created my database for b2evolution and wanted to create a blog. I went to the blogs folder, it prompted me for username and password, I entered it, it said it was wrong, so I entered my database, found out the actual user was something called "admin" and the password was a series of random characters and numbers, whenever I set up stuff for my site I only use one main password, so if during install I was prompted I know what password it would be, I tried typing admin, my password, and the random series of characters, but neither worked. I do notice that when I hit the login button the password characters change.

Here's a before picture:......small problem, I can take a before picture, but when I take my after picture the password characters look exactly the same, I've been trying to do this fro 10 minutes soooooooooooo I don't know what's happening. But can anybody help me with this? There are no error messages on the page.

2 Jul 29, 2011 16:38

I tried something, and now all it does is keep telling me I have the wrong username/password

3 Jul 29, 2011 16:58

Aha! :D I fixed it! :) I found some syntax errors in a file and once I corrected those everything works now :) (so far)

4 Sep 02, 2012 19:45

How was it corrected it? Can you please explain. Thanks.

Form is loading...