Recent Topics

1 Sep 12, 2011 06:25    

b2evolution 4.0.5

New user here. Have some coding knowledge
Cant find how to shorten the background behind the Send feedback » • Edit ... • Permalink area. As it is now, it stretches the full width of the given area and looks really bad

http://www.revenantsoflordaeron.com/
using Skin name: YourContentIII

other questions
How can I change the Send feedback text to Comment
Any thoughts on having the background also fill the banner area? (figured this out myself :D )

Thanks for any info you can provide!

Zad

2 Sep 16, 2011 06:23

I have at this point removed the color from the send feedback bar. Still would like to get some info on where to/how to adjust the width

Also with my 2 "other" questions, I have a few more.

Is there a way to make the header and nav bar fixed, like I made my background? Would love the have the posts scroll and everything else static

Post body, when text only, it also takes the full width (to the right column)
I had to but breaks for each line to get it to only show on the left. I have yet to find where to change that.

Also would like to make the next >> and <<previous links at the bottom a bit bigger, change the color and also duplicate them for the top, tho have not found any mention of that text in any of the .css

and now a big one.

See http://www.revenantsoflordaeron.com/application
On this page I have comments open.
Ive been trying to work out how to make the comment area wider. I have it tracked down to skins /_item_comment_form.inc.php

// Default params:
$params = array_merge( array(
'disp_comment_form' => true,
'form_title_start' => '<h3>',
'form_title_end' => '</h3>',
'form_title_text' => T_('Leave a comment'),
'policy_text' => '',
'textarea_lines' => 11,
'default_text' => '',
'preview_start' => '<div class="bComment" id="comment_preview">',
'comment_template' => '_item_comment.inc.php', // The template used for displaying individual comments (including preview)
'preview_end' => '</div>',
'before_comment_error' => '<p><em>',
'after_comment_error' => '</em></p>',
'before_comment_form' => '',
'after_comment_form' => '',
), $params );

So I know that 'textarea_lines' => 11, controls the height. But what i have not found is any code that would control width. Google searches say that i should use Attributes like <textarea rows="2" cols="20"> but that of course does not fit in with params
And nowhere online have I found any html, xhtml, php or css that uses textarea_lines, it does not exist.

Im at a loss.
Help please

Form is loading...