Recent Topics

1 Apr 12, 2012 22:58    

My b2evolution Version: 4.1.x

Hi,
Just made a new clean installation. A new 2008 server running latest version of WAMP. Migrated the old database from the previous blog by using the PHPtools.
Now when trying to log in as administrator or user I will only receive the following message.

Incorrect crumb received! [loginform]

Your request was stopped for security reasons.

Have you waited more than 120 minutes before submitting your request?

Please go back to the previous page and refresh it before submitting the form again.

Alternatively, you can try to resubmit your request with a refreshed crumb

I also moved the old template from the previous version of b2 which was v2.4.6

Now I cant log in or do anything. not as a user nor as the admin.
Do I have to make a new clean installation not migrating the older templates? I would like to reuse all the earlier posts from the old database. Possible?

Any help?

2 Apr 13, 2012 02:13

Hi - I don't know how to fix that but when I upgraded, I saw the same thing and sometimes it happens with posts. I ignored it and resubmitted the page and it corrected itself within a minute by allowing me to proceed. What happened when you resubmitted the page?

T.

3 Apr 13, 2012 05:43

Please enable debug messages and post them here

4 Apr 20, 2012 00:25

How do I enable "debug Messages" if I can't log in?

Is there a way to get rid of the "Crumbs" or allow b2evolution to "accept all" - any ideas?

I tried resubmitting but haven't had any luck.

5 Apr 20, 2012 00:48

Think I may have found somewhat of a solution...

In My case - I was logging in with Firefox - When I used Google Chrome I didn't get the Crumbs error. (Went back to FF and got the error <Still>)

6 Apr 20, 2012 02:46

You can enable debug in /conf/_advanced.php
Just set $debug_pwd = 'something';

You can PM me debug password along with your blog URL if you want.

7 Apr 21, 2012 14:37

Thanks for your effort and enthusiasm.

However, I made a new clean installation. Removed the installation I´ve made and started all over again. This time I didn´t migrate the old data from the previous blog database.
Worked fine. Now I´m up and running again (without the previous posts...)

There are some other issues I´m concerned about, but I´ll start a new thread.

8 Mar 06, 2013 16:11

I recently upgraded b2evolution for our Library Staff Blog (protected) from 3.3.x to 4.6.1 using Softaculous because we were receiving "Deprecated" and "Warning" messages.

Everything seemed to migrate over OK except for the fact that the blog no longer defaulted to the login screen. I found some information in the forum on how to change this using /conf/basic_config.php and added the line under <?php:

$login_required = true;

The seemed to bring us back to our original configuration of requring a login to access the blog but then now we receive:

Incorrect crumb received! [loginform]

Your request was stopped for security reasons.

Have you waited more than 120 minutes before submitting your request?

I have tried downloading the latest /conf files from the b2evolution site 4.1.5 to 4.1.6 and updating it via FileZilla (except for basic_config.php) as suggested by sam2kb in another post. However we are still getting incorrect crumbs message. Maybe I need to update the entire /conf directory and go back in and modify basic_config.php to require login?

Any ideas? Any help is greatly appreciated.

9 Mar 06, 2013 18:03

Strange. You might want to try to clear your browser cookies and try again.

10 Mar 06, 2013 19:10

Note: $login_required = true; should work but is not really a supported feature.

It is on our todo list though to implement "private blogs" which will be impossible to access without logging in (and if wanted: being a member of a blog, which allows different access for different users).

Private blogs will also refuse to serve RSS feeds, sitemaps and will not ping to the outside.

Form is loading...